Personal identification information: We may collect personal identification information from user in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when user visit our site, register on the site place an order fill out a form respond to a survey subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. User may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address and phone number.
We will collect personal identification information from user only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. User can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information: We may collect non-personal identification information about user whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about user means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers’ utilized and other similar information.
How we use collected information: Umaid Craftorium collects and uses user personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience we may use information in the aggregate to understand how our user as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions we may use the information user provide about them when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature to send User information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails the email address User provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information: We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its User happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information: We do not sell, trade, or rent user personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and user with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites: User may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms: By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.